Emergency Services 000 ESTA and DEPI addressing Project (Mt Hotham) PUBLIC CONSULTATION
To all Mt Hotham Stakeholders,
The Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) along with the CFA and Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board have been working on a project which maps all Victorian alpine resorts for Emergency Services Telecommunication Authority, 000 (Triple Zero). This is to ensure rapid and accurate response to emergencies.
This incorporates the introduction of street numbering throughout the resort and your comments are sought as to the proposed names of new roads, drives and lanes.
This project has already been implemented at Mt Buller Alpine Resort and has just completed public consultation at Falls Creek Alpine Resort.
We ask each Stakeholder to review their site on the maps below and provide written feedback by COB Friday 31st October 2014 to Kerry Kondraschek e/ email@example.com.
THE PUBLIC CONSULATION PERIOD HAS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to those Stakeholders who provided feedback. We will provide responses in due course.
- Why Hotham?
- Stats & Facts
- Lift Information
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Amenities & Services
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Strategic Partners
- Who Are We
- Stakeholder Information
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board Stakeholder Briefing Presentation
- Emergency Services 000 ESTA and DEPI addressing Project (Mt Hotham) PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- Expression of Interest, Provision of Internal Audit Services
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board Executive Briefing Presentation 2014
- Fire Safety Management & Evacuation Plan Template
- Mt Hotham Municipal Fire Management Plan 2013-2015
- Lease Renewal Business Plan Template & Cash Flow Template
- Executive Briefing for Head Lessees - 31st March 2009
- Executive Briefing for Head Lessees - 27th March 2007
- Executive Briefing for Head Lessees 27 March 2007
- Panel Report for the C17 Amendment
- Green Light for $500 Million Mt Hotham Redevelopment
- Keep Winter Cool
- Amendment C17 and Planning Permit Application - RMB Submissions
- Community Emergency Risk Management Workbook
- Lodge Managers Meeting, Saturday 17th June 2006
- Stakeholder Meeting, Opening Weekend Sunday 11th June 2006
- Executive Briefing for Head Lessees - 22nd Feb 2006
- Fire Sprinkler Retrofit - RIS on New Building Regulations 2006 Submission
- Fire Sprinkler Retrofit - RIS on New Building Regulations 2006
- Environmental Protection Agency - Ecological Footprint
- Wastewater Reuse Project Community Funding Contribution
- Retrofitting Fire Sprinklers to Accommodation Buildings
- Notice of Fox Poisoning Program Using Foxoff® Baits
- Findings of Independent Probity Audit into Alleged Conflict of Interest Issues
- Waste Water Recycling makes Hotham Snow Making Sustainable
- Alpine Nursery Business will Continue to Blossom
- Feral Predator Control Program - Update 24/07/05
- Snow Clearing Higgi Drive, Hotham Village
- Mt Hotham ACCESS AND PARKING STRATEGY and PARKING PRECINCT PLAN - DISCUSSION DRAFT – 25 FEBRUARY 2005
- Board Members
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery