Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
The next storm front has truely arrived at Hotham - we had 27cm in 58 hours, but due to the winds there are some deep snow drifts across the resort. The resort is in great shape with all lifts open, heaps of groomed runs to choose from and lots of untouched treelines to discover.
If the resident grasshopper is right, we should get another top up of 20cm+ by Saturday night - so get your gear ready and head to Hotham. This is a time too good to miss - so what are you waiting for?
11 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
- Aussie skiers and snowboarders go up against world’s elite at Hotham
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery