Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
The next storm front has truely arrived at Hotham - we had 27cm in 58 hours, but due to the winds there are some deep snow drifts across the resort. The resort is in great shape with all lifts open, heaps of groomed runs to choose from and lots of untouched treelines to discover.
If the resident grasshopper is right, we should get another top up of 20cm+ by Saturday night - so get your gear ready and head to Hotham. This is a time too good to miss - so what are you waiting for?
11 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - LAST DAY ON SALE
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Photo Gallery