Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
The next storm front has truely arrived at Hotham - we had 27cm in 58 hours, but due to the winds there are some deep snow drifts across the resort. The resort is in great shape with all lifts open, heaps of groomed runs to choose from and lots of untouched treelines to discover.
If the resident grasshopper is right, we should get another top up of 20cm+ by Saturday night - so get your gear ready and head to Hotham. This is a time too good to miss - so what are you waiting for?
11 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- July School Holidays
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Village Chairlift Open
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- First-ever Oceania Region Camp at Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Last Days to purchase your Early Bird Season Car Permits...
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Photo Gallery