Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
The next storm front has truely arrived at Hotham - we had 27cm in 58 hours, but due to the winds there are some deep snow drifts across the resort. The resort is in great shape with all lifts open, heaps of groomed runs to choose from and lots of untouched treelines to discover.
If the resident grasshopper is right, we should get another top up of 20cm+ by Saturday night - so get your gear ready and head to Hotham. This is a time too good to miss - so what are you waiting for?
11 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Photo Gallery