Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
The next storm front has truely arrived at Hotham - we had 27cm in 58 hours, but due to the winds there are some deep snow drifts across the resort. The resort is in great shape with all lifts open, heaps of groomed runs to choose from and lots of untouched treelines to discover.
If the resident grasshopper is right, we should get another top up of 20cm+ by Saturday night - so get your gear ready and head to Hotham. This is a time too good to miss - so what are you waiting for?
11 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Electricity supply interruption 24th Nov 2015
- A Good Sign for the Bushwalking Season
- Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Alpine Tarmac Rally Postoned
- Travelling The Great Alpine Road
- Hotham Announces $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- School Holiday Specials
- Hotham Spring Cup Winners
- Learn to Ski & Snowboard at Hotham this spring!
- Online Auction to Help Support Ski Patrol
- FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
- Aussie skiers and snowboarders go up against world’s elite at Hotham
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery