Welcome to Season 2013
We’re officially open for the 2013 snow season and finally we’ve got ideal conditions for snowmaking. The snowguns are pumping out beautiful white snow in snowmaking areas across the mountain to give Mother Nature a helping hand when she needs it most! Last night our snowmaking team made 130 truckloads of snow on the Big D and 827 truckloads on the mainline.
No lifts will be running at Hotham this long weekend due to lack of snow but we’re working hard to get a base started and lifts turning as soon as we can. We’d all love to have more snow on the ground but we hope you enjoy the glorious sunny conditions and stunning views Hotham has to offer.
Make sure you register your Snow Pass via the Hotham eStore. It’s your ticket to everything you need to enjoy a few or many days at the snow this season. Visit www.snowpass.com.au for more information.
We hope you’re doing your snow dance and crossing your fingers and toes for these great snowmaking conditions to continue.
Image: Snowmaking on the Big D this morning, Saturday 8 June 2013
08 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery