Welcome to Season 2013
We’re officially open for the 2013 snow season and finally we’ve got ideal conditions for snowmaking. The snowguns are pumping out beautiful white snow in snowmaking areas across the mountain to give Mother Nature a helping hand when she needs it most! Last night our snowmaking team made 130 truckloads of snow on the Big D and 827 truckloads on the mainline.
No lifts will be running at Hotham this long weekend due to lack of snow but we’re working hard to get a base started and lifts turning as soon as we can. We’d all love to have more snow on the ground but we hope you enjoy the glorious sunny conditions and stunning views Hotham has to offer.
Make sure you register your Snow Pass via the Hotham eStore. It’s your ticket to everything you need to enjoy a few or many days at the snow this season. Visit www.snowpass.com.au for more information.
We hope you’re doing your snow dance and crossing your fingers and toes for these great snowmaking conditions to continue.
Image: Snowmaking on the Big D this morning, Saturday 8 June 2013
08 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery