Jump onboardÂ the new Heli-Link with Forest Air Helicopters and ski Hotham and Falls Creek in one day!
More than 32,000 skiers, boarders and sightseeing guests have enjoyed a once in a lifetime experience by flying between the resorts of Hotham and Falls Creek.
The Heli Link takes approximately six minutes in the six passenger helicopter which cruises at over 200 km/h. Your Snow PassÂ can be used at both Hotham and Falls Creek. Weâ€™ll drop you off in the morning and then pick you up in the afternoon.
Along the flight path you'll see awesome snow-capped mountains such as Mt McKay (accessed by kat skiers or boarders with a guide), razor-sharp Mt Feathertop, cross-country skiers, historic cattlemen's huts and if you are really lucky, wild brumbies!
Bookings are essential for the Heli-Link and make sure you book early as seats are limited on the â€śblue birdâ€ť days.
Scenic flights, airport transfers to Hotham, Albury and even Melbourne are available as well.
Helicopter services operate all season long on days that weather conditions permit. To book any of the flights call 1300 731 450, visit Guest Services @Hotham CentralÂ or head to www.forestair.com.au/helilink.
Heli-Link - $130p/p return (Snow PassÂ not included)
Scenic Flights â€“ From $99p/p
Book now for the thrill of a lifetime!
07 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run