Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
Victoria‚Äôs alpine resorts are a major economic pillar for the state, forming a key component
of the tourism industry and a valuable recreation resource for the community.¬†
Visitor preferences and expectations are changing and our alpine resorts are experiencing
worldwide competition from destinations that have, or are developing, high quality tourism
facilities and experiences in spectacular alpine settings.¬†¬†
The Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014 - 2018 seeks to enhance the competitive
positioning of Victoria‚Äôs alpine resorts and grow visitation, yield and visitor expenditure over
the next five years. It is informed by global, regional and local travel trends and visitor
preferences as well as the needs of local industry and communities in the alpine region.
The draft plan has been prepared for industry and stakeholder comment, prior to
government consideration. Government at this stage has not adopted the views and
recommendations contained in the plan. Details on how to provide feedback is contained
with Section 7.3.
Download a copy below:
07 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery