Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
Victoria‚Äôs alpine resorts are a major economic pillar for the state, forming a key component
of the tourism industry and a valuable recreation resource for the community.¬†
Visitor preferences and expectations are changing and our alpine resorts are experiencing
worldwide competition from destinations that have, or are developing, high quality tourism
facilities and experiences in spectacular alpine settings.¬†¬†
The Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014 - 2018 seeks to enhance the competitive
positioning of Victoria‚Äôs alpine resorts and grow visitation, yield and visitor expenditure over
the next five years. It is informed by global, regional and local travel trends and visitor
preferences as well as the needs of local industry and communities in the alpine region.
The draft plan has been prepared for industry and stakeholder comment, prior to
government consideration. Government at this stage has not adopted the views and
recommendations contained in the plan. Details on how to provide feedback is contained
with Section 7.3.
Download a copy below:
07 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- All Resorts Early Bird Season Permits
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Snowsports Centre - Supervisor positions available
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback