Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
Victoriaâ€™s alpine resorts are a major economic pillar for the state, forming a key component
of the tourism industry and a valuable recreation resource for the community.Â
Visitor preferences and expectations are changing and our alpine resorts are experiencing
worldwide competition from destinations that have, or are developing, high quality tourism
facilities and experiences in spectacular alpine settings.Â Â
The Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014 - 2018 seeks to enhance the competitive
positioning of Victoriaâ€™s alpine resorts and grow visitation, yield and visitor expenditure over
the next five years. It is informed by global, regional and local travel trends and visitor
preferences as well as the needs of local industry and communities in the alpine region.
The draft plan has been prepared for industry and stakeholder comment, prior to
government consideration. Government at this stage has not adopted the views and
recommendations contained in the plan. Details on how to provide feedback is contained
with Section 7.3.
Download a copy below:
07 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob â€“ Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Photo Gallery