New Book - The King of Hotham
There is a great new book that went on sale at the end of the Winter 2013 season - THE KING OF HOTHAM. MY FATHER by Gillian Salmon.
A legend in his time. The Ace Instructor. Mr Hotham & King of Hotham.Â A stone monument stands isolated on top of Mt Higginbotham as testimony to Lindsay Salmon's efforts in the early development of Mt Hotham as a ski resort. The reader is drawn into the picture as Mt Hotham grows from a gold mining outpost to the premier ski resort it has become today as it paints vivid and effective portraits of pioneering individuals who lived a life style few Australians have experienced. Featuring - The Albury Ski Club, The Alpine Club, Mt Hotham, Mt Buffalo, Middle East. The History of skiing. Early skis, different styles of skiing, wax and clothing.
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION. Â www.kingofhotham.com
The Mt Hotham Resort Management Board still has a few copies of the book on sale. If you're interested in purchasing a copy please contact our office on 03 5759 3550 or email email@example.com
07 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Heavenly Valley to open for winter 2016!
- Coming to Mt Hotham on Election Day? Vote Before you go!
- Opening Week Resort Entry Special Extended
- Hotham launches a Brand New Day for first time skiers and snowboarders - Adults
- Season Opening Weekend
- Hotham Turns On New Snowmaking Guns in Heavenly Valley
- Hothamâ€™s first annual magazine released
- Kids are bigger at Hotham this year + other ticketing changes
- Cold snap brings early snow.
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board Annual Report 2014/15
- Hotham Autumn Feast
- Applications for employment this winter now open!
- Resort Entry
- The Green Army help revegetation project in Swindlers Valley
- Camp Hotham - Snowsports Racer Program
- Rays Ski Shop 10 Day Easter Sale
- Easter in the Alpine Region
- 6 Day Any Day Lift Pass
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery