New Book - The King of Hotham
There is a great new book that went on sale at the end of the Winter 2013 season - THE KING OF HOTHAM. MY FATHER by Gillian Salmon.
A legend in his time. The Ace Instructor. Mr Hotham & King of Hotham.Â A stone monument stands isolated on top of Mt Higginbotham as testimony to Lindsay Salmon's efforts in the early development of Mt Hotham as a ski resort. The reader is drawn into the picture as Mt Hotham grows from a gold mining outpost to the premier ski resort it has become today as it paints vivid and effective portraits of pioneering individuals who lived a life style few Australians have experienced. Featuring - The Albury Ski Club, The Alpine Club, Mt Hotham, Mt Buffalo, Middle East. The History of skiing. Early skis, different styles of skiing, wax and clothing.
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION. Â www.kingofhotham.com
The Mt Hotham Resort Management Board still has a few copies of the book on sale. If you're interested in purchasing a copy please contact our office on 03 5759 3550 or email email@example.com
07 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery