Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
Great News!!! Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan 2013-2018 has been released as a public document after being approved and gazetted by the Minister. We are all excited about the future of Hotham and what it presents.
The Board would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors who gave up their time to participate in the public consultations and provided us with your submissions & feedback. We are proud to have such a dedicated community who express their ideas and visions for the Resort.
To continue Hotham’s thrilling journey into the future the Board will be facilitating further consultation on the Draft Resort Master Plan during winter 2014. We hope to see you all there.
To download your copy of the plan and the Considerations Paper please click on the links below.
07 February 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- First-ever Oceania Region Camp at Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Photo Gallery