Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
Great News!!! Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan 2013-2018 has been released as a public document after being approved and gazetted by the Minister. We are all excited about the future of Hotham and what it presents.
The Board would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors who gave up their time to participate in the public consultations and provided us with your submissions & feedback. We are proud to have such a dedicated community who express their ideas and visions for the Resort.
To continue Hotham’s thrilling journey into the future the Board will be facilitating further consultation on the Draft Resort Master Plan during winter 2014. We hope to see you all there.
To download your copy of the plan and the Considerations Paper please click on the links below.
07 February 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Photo Gallery