Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
Great News!!! Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan 2013-2018 has been released as a public document after being approved and gazetted by the Minister. We are all excited about the future of Hotham and what it presents.
The Board would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors who gave up their time to participate in the public consultations and provided us with your submissions & feedback. We are proud to have such a dedicated community who express their ideas and visions for the Resort.
To continue Hotham’s thrilling journey into the future the Board will be facilitating further consultation on the Draft Resort Master Plan during winter 2014. We hope to see you all there.
To download your copy of the plan and the Considerations Paper please click on the links below.
07 February 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Photo Gallery