Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
Great News!!! Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan 2013-2018 has been released as a public document after being approved and gazetted by the Minister. We are all excited about the future of Hotham and what it presents.
The Board would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors who gave up their time to participate in the public consultations and provided us with your submissions & feedback. We are proud to have such a dedicated community who express their ideas and visions for the Resort.
To continue Hotham’s thrilling journey into the future the Board will be facilitating further consultation on the Draft Resort Master Plan during winter 2014. We hope to see you all there.
To download your copy of the plan and the Considerations Paper please click on the links below.
07 February 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Photo Gallery