Heavenly Valley now open
The snow gods are finally smiling on us and we are all smiling back as the resort is starting to look a¬†lot more like the white Winter wonderland we know and love so much.
We received a total of 53cm from last week's storm and we were able to open the Summit Quad, Road Runner, the Village Chair and Heavenly Valley. The Big D, Upper Playground and the Summit Trainer are also in operation. The snowmaking team have been working hard too and the snowguns have been pumping snow across the resort for the past¬†few nights.
The Terrain Parks Crew¬†have started setting up the Basin Rail Park¬†as well so stay tuned for the latest updates on¬†the¬†Terrain Park . ¬†
Image: Buff Farnell & Emily Childs skiing in fresh snow. Image taken by Mark Tsukasov.
10 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery