Heavenly Valley now open
The snow gods are finally smiling on us and we are all smiling back as the resort is starting to look a¬†lot more like the white Winter wonderland we know and love so much.
We received a total of 53cm from last week's storm and we were able to open the Summit Quad, Road Runner, the Village Chair and Heavenly Valley. The Big D, Upper Playground and the Summit Trainer are also in operation. The snowmaking team have been working hard too and the snowguns have been pumping snow across the resort for the past¬†few nights.
The Terrain Parks Crew¬†have started setting up the Basin Rail Park¬†as well so stay tuned for the latest updates on¬†the¬†Terrain Park . ¬†
Image: Buff Farnell & Emily Childs skiing in fresh snow. Image taken by Mark Tsukasov.
10 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Photo Gallery