Welcome to 2014
Welcome to 2014! Whether you enjoyed a warm Aussie Christmas or a white Christmas abroad, we hope you had a happy festive season. Our new year’s resolution is definitely to work less and ski more in 2014! Fingers crossed the snow gods bless us with plenty of that precious white stuff so you’ll want to join us.
Winter will be here before we know it, with only 151 days to go. Don’t leave it until the last minute to book your 2014 snow holiday. Check out the range of accommodation and booking options available and get organised now! Then all that’s left to do is get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…
Catch you on the slopes!
Image: Can't wait to do this again - Buff skiing fresh powder in July 2013.
06 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Early Bird Season Car Permits Available Online Now....
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Photo Gallery