Welcome to 2014
Welcome to 2014! Whether you enjoyed a warm Aussie Christmas or a white Christmas abroad, we hope you had a happy festive season. Our new year’s resolution is definitely to work less and ski more in 2014! Fingers crossed the snow gods bless us with plenty of that precious white stuff so you’ll want to join us.
Winter will be here before we know it, with only 151 days to go. Don’t leave it until the last minute to book your 2014 snow holiday. Check out the range of accommodation and booking options available and get organised now! Then all that’s left to do is get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…
Catch you on the slopes!
Image: Can't wait to do this again - Buff skiing fresh powder in July 2013.
06 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Last Days to purchase your Early Bird Season Car Permits...
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Photo Gallery