Welcome to 2014
Welcome to 2014! Whether you enjoyed a warm Aussie Christmas or a white Christmas abroad, we hope you had a happy festive season. Our new year’s resolution is definitely to work less and ski more in 2014! Fingers crossed the snow gods bless us with plenty of that precious white stuff so you’ll want to join us.
Winter will be here before we know it, with only 151 days to go. Don’t leave it until the last minute to book your 2014 snow holiday. Check out the range of accommodation and booking options available and get organised now! Then all that’s left to do is get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…
Catch you on the slopes!
Image: Can't wait to do this again - Buff skiing fresh powder in July 2013.
06 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cold snap brings early snow.
- Last days to purchase your Early Bird Season Car Permits!
- Exciting New Village Concept Plan
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board Annual Report 2014/15
- Hotham Autumn Feast
- Applications for employment this winter now open!
- The Green Army help revegetation project in Swindlers Valley
- Camp Hotham - Snowsports Racer Program
- Rays Ski Shop 10 Day Easter Sale
- Easter in the Alpine Region
- 6 Day Any Day Lift Pass
- 2016 SSA Recreational Competition Survey
- Huge snow gear clearance
- Explore more of Hotham on the Digital Tour Guide
- New Board Appointments for 2016
- Dinner Plain Tube Park Open for Christmas
- Electricity supply interruption 24th Nov 2015
- A Good Sign for the Bushwalking Season
- Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Alpine Tarmac Rally Postoned
- Travelling The Great Alpine Road
- Hotham's $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion for 2016 and Beyond
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery