Welcome to 2014
Welcome to 2014! Whether you enjoyed a warm Aussie Christmas or a white Christmas abroad, we hope you had a happy festive season. Our new year’s resolution is definitely to work less and ski more in 2014! Fingers crossed the snow gods bless us with plenty of that precious white stuff so you’ll want to join us.
Winter will be here before we know it, with only 151 days to go. Don’t leave it until the last minute to book your 2014 snow holiday. Check out the range of accommodation and booking options available and get organised now! Then all that’s left to do is get excited when the snowflakes start to fall…
Catch you on the slopes!
Image: Can't wait to do this again - Buff skiing fresh powder in July 2013.
06 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery