FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
Why Not Wednesdays
Mount Hotham Resort Management celebrating spring with FREE Resort Entry every Wednesday for the remainder of the season!
We are encouraging guests to take advantage of the Mates Rates Deals and Mid-Week accommodation Specials with FREE Resort Entry every Wednesday.
For example if you are purchasing from Monday to Friday on www.alpineeasyaccess.com.au , Wednesday will be charged at $0.00. And if you’re visiting the resort just for a Wednesday, come on in and enjoy the snow without worrying about purchasing Resort Entry!
Enjoy skiing or snowboarding in the spring conditions on the slopes here at Mt Hotham on your Hotham Spring Lift Pass. Ski and Ride as much as you like when you purchase our new Spring Pass, giving unlimited riding at Hotham until the end of the season for less than the price of a 5 Day Lift Pass! $449 adults / $249 kids (under 18) and seniors (65 and over) for unlimited skiing for the rest of the 2015 season.
Bring the family along and have fun in the resort with plenty of activities to participate in. Our snow play park is open so head down to Possum Flat and build a Snowman or toboggan all day! Howling Husky Sled Dog tours are running on demand for the rest of the season with 25% off all tours, so book your tour today! Explore our shared trails network on Cross Country Skis or Snow Shoes and enjoy the wilderness the high country has to offer.
There’s plenty to do at Hotham so come and enjoy spring mid-week.
For Mid-week Specials on accommodation packages visit http://www.mthotham.com.au/plan-my-trip/packages/
For Mates Rates visit http://www.mthotham.com.au/matesrates/
04 September 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery