FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
Why Not Wednesdays
Mount Hotham Resort Management celebrating spring with FREE Resort Entry every Wednesday for the remainder of the season!
We are encouraging guests to take advantage of the Mates Rates Deals and Mid-Week accommodation Specials with FREE Resort Entry every Wednesday.
For example if you are purchasing from Monday to Friday on www.alpineeasyaccess.com.au , Wednesday will be charged at $0.00. And if you’re visiting the resort just for a Wednesday, come on in and enjoy the snow without worrying about purchasing Resort Entry!
Enjoy skiing or snowboarding in the spring conditions on the slopes here at Mt Hotham on your Hotham Spring Lift Pass. Ski and Ride as much as you like when you purchase our new Spring Pass, giving unlimited riding at Hotham until the end of the season for less than the price of a 5 Day Lift Pass! $449 adults / $249 kids (under 18) and seniors (65 and over) for unlimited skiing for the rest of the 2015 season.
Bring the family along and have fun in the resort with plenty of activities to participate in. Our snow play park is open so head down to Possum Flat and build a Snowman or toboggan all day! Howling Husky Sled Dog tours are running on demand for the rest of the season with 25% off all tours, so book your tour today! Explore our shared trails network on Cross Country Skis or Snow Shoes and enjoy the wilderness the high country has to offer.
There’s plenty to do at Hotham so come and enjoy spring mid-week.
For Mid-week Specials on accommodation packages visit http://www.mthotham.com.au/plan-my-trip/packages/
For Mates Rates visit http://www.mthotham.com.au/matesrates/
04 September 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery