Easter in the Alpine Region
The alpine region of Mt Hotham and Dinner Plain is the perfect destination for the Easter long weekend, with a host of family activities and events on offerÂ Good Friday 25 March to Easter Monday 28 March 2016.
Dinner Plain's new Blizzard Brewery will have their official grand opening on Saturday and the DP Community Centre will host a kids movie night over three nights.
Take the kids tubing at the DP Tube Park, operating 2pm-5pm Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday.
Go shopping at OneTree Sports at Mt Hotham or any of the retail stores open in Dinner Plain, book a treatment the Onsen Retreat + Spa, take a FREE guided bushwalk or get involved in a whole host of indoor and outdoor activities thanks to Snow Stuff Park, Alpine Shire, Mt Hotham Resort Management Board and Hotham Skiing Company.
For more details on activity times and prices, see the information flyers below:
04 March 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal â€˜7 Peaks in 7 Daysâ€™ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery