Lifts running on opening weekend
Hotham is set to open another bumper season with skiing, snowboarding and lifts turning on opening weekend.
The Big D chairlift, Summit Trainer and Playground chairlift to mid-load will be open for operation from Saturday, with morning lessons available Saturday and Sunday.
Dinner Plain’s new Snow Park will also be open for tubing and skiing, with the Cobungra Platter running Saturday, Sunday and Monday servicing the ski slope, and tubing open 12pm-3pm Saturday and Sunday. The tube park lift will not be open, however tubers can walk their tube up to the top of the park. Tubing will be $10 for 4 rides price this weekend.
Hotham Lift Pass prices for opening weekend:
Dinner Plain $39 1 Day Adult Lift Pass price for opening weekend.
Dinner Plain Lift Passes are only available from the Snow Park ticket hut or Salomon Concepts.
04 June 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery