Let it snow!
Our snowdance seems to have worked! We've received 10cm of fresh snow overnight and¬†snowmaking is still underway in some areas of the resort. Experts are predicting 35cm fresh by next week. Let's hope they're right!¬†
It is¬†wild and windy up here at the moment¬†with winds expected to reach 75km/h today. Please be advised that some lifts may be placed on windhold.
Pick up a¬† school holiday¬†guide¬†from our Guest Services Team at Hotham Central and get involved in all the fun activities on offer.
05 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Photo Gallery