Let it snow!
Our snowdance seems to have worked! We've received 10cm of fresh snow overnight and¬†snowmaking is still underway in some areas of the resort. Experts are predicting 35cm fresh by next week. Let's hope they're right!¬†
It is¬†wild and windy up here at the moment¬†with winds expected to reach 75km/h today. Please be advised that some lifts may be placed on windhold.
Pick up a¬† school holiday¬†guide¬†from our Guest Services Team at Hotham Central and get involved in all the fun activities on offer.
05 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run