Let it snow!
Our snowdance seems to have worked! We've received 10cm of fresh snow overnight and¬†snowmaking is still underway in some areas of the resort. Experts are predicting 35cm fresh by next week. Let's hope they're right!¬†
It is¬†wild and windy up here at the moment¬†with winds expected to reach 75km/h today. Please be advised that some lifts may be placed on windhold.
Pick up a¬† school holiday¬†guide¬†from our Guest Services Team at Hotham Central and get involved in all the fun activities on offer.
05 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery