New Terrain Open
UPDATE: Road Runner and Summit Quad now open!
The school holidays are upon us and at Hotham that means snow fun!
Mother nature has been a little fickle this season with snow dumps early on followed by a distinct lack of natural snowfall. Luckily for everyone, temperatures stayed low enough for our snow making teams to keep busy most nights and produce an amazing amount of snow.
Our snowmaking efforts have been assisted with natural snowfall over the past couple of days meaning the snow coverage is the best it's been all season and we'll look to open new terrain as soon as possible.
We currently have 8 lifts turning; Big D, Summit Trainer, Playground (from mid-load), Audi quattro, Cobungra Platter, Road Runner, Summit Quad and Heavenly Chair.
Don't forget you can save 5% when you buy your passes the night before you ride!
10 July 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mount Hotham’s trail cameras pick up the wariest of native wildlife
- Mount Hotham sees its first snowfall for the year
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery