New Terrain Open
UPDATE: Road Runner and Summit Quad now open!
The school holidays are upon us and at Hotham that means snow fun!
Mother nature has been a little fickle this season with snow dumps early on followed by a distinct lack of natural snowfall. Luckily for everyone, temperatures stayed low enough for our snow making teams to keep busy most nights and produce an amazing amount of snow.
Our snowmaking efforts have been assisted with natural snowfall over the past couple of days meaning the snow coverage is the best it's been all season and we'll look to open new terrain as soon as possible.
We currently have 8 lifts turning; Big D, Summit Trainer, Playground (from mid-load), Audi quattro, Cobungra Platter, Road Runner, Summit Quad and Heavenly Chair.
Don't forget you can save 5% when you buy your passes the night before you ride!
10 July 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery