FIS Skier X
Aussie Olympian, Sami Kennedy-Sim, took first place in the female FIS Skier Cross event at Hotham on Friday, narrowly beating youngsters LaurenÂ Hurley-Pearson Lauren andÂ YsabelÂ Cronin-Guss.
First place in the men's Skier Cross was taken by Kiwi Jamie Prebble, followed by Australian Olympian Anton Grimus in second place and William Payne in third.
It was a wild and windy couple of days for the competitors, as they battled with the wind as much as each other, though the clouds lifted long enough for riders to be able to launch down the course. Â The course starts atÂ the Summit, crosses Hull Bridge and swoops down to finish at Roadrunner spitting out skiers with its huge kickers and fast corners.
See all the Skier Cross results here - coming soon.
The Rider Cross event will get underway on August 9, with big names such as Alex "Chumpy" Pullin in the line up.
03 August 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- A Good Sign for the Bushwalking Season
- Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Alpine Tarmac Rally Postoned
- Travelling The Great Alpine Road
- Hotham Announces $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- School Holiday Specials
- Hotham Spring Cup Winners
- Learn to Ski & Snowboard at Hotham this spring!
- Online Auction to Help Support Ski Patrol
- FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
- Aussie skiers and snowboarders go up against worldâ€™s elite at Hotham
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery