Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
Dinner Plain's Onsen Retreat + Spa will open for the Melbourne Cup Long Weekend, adding to the array of activities for the family at Dinner Plain over the weekend.
Spa treatments, such as massages, facials, body exfoliations and wraps are available by appointment at the Onsen, with the Japanese inspired outdoor bathing Onsen, lap pool and gym also open for use.
Dinner Plain is the perfect destination for an outdoor day trip or weekend away this long weekend. Well known for its mountain bike tracks, beautiful walks, camping and sight-seeing, Dinner Plain also introduced the new bike/scooter pump track in summer 2014-15, which is lots of fun for kids and teens.
Onsen Retreat + Spa opening hours: 11am-7pm Friday 30 October to Tuesday 3 November 2015.
To find out more about activities at Dinner Plain, please visit www.visitdinnerplain.com.au.
28 October 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery