Onsen Retreat + Spa open for Melbourne Cup Long Weekend
Dinner Plain's Onsen Retreat + Spa will open for the Melbourne Cup Long Weekend, adding to the array of activities for the family at Dinner Plain over the weekend.
Spa treatments, such as massages, facials, body exfoliations and wraps are available by appointment at the Onsen, with the Japanese inspired outdoor bathing Onsen, lap pool and gym also open for use.
Dinner Plain is the perfect destination for an outdoor day trip or weekend away this long weekend. Well known for its mountain bike tracks, beautiful walks, camping and sight-seeing, Dinner Plain also introduced the new bike/scooter pump track in summer 2014-15, which is lots of fun for kids and teens.
Onsen Retreat + Spa opening hours: 11am-7pm Friday 30 October to Tuesday 3 November 2015.
To find out more about activities at Dinner Plain, please visit www.visitdinnerplain.com.au.
28 October 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery