First QantasLink flights of the season
QantasLink has kicked off the 2013 season
Today saw the arrival of the first QantasLink flight of the season at the Hotham Airport.Â Excited guests went on the 80 minute trip from Sydney to Hotham, allowing them to spend less time in traffic and more time on the mountain.
Why drive when you can FLY? Hotham is the only alpine resort in Australia with its very own airport, making it the most accessible in the country withÂ QantasLink flights direct from Sydney! This service gives skiers and boarders more time on the mountain and they can get from Sydney to the snow in just 80 minutes!
Coach transfers are available from Hotham Airport to Dinner Plain - just 10km up the road and Hotham Village - approximately 20km away. Call Hotham Holidays on 1800 HOTHAM to organise your airport transfer or you can do this at the airport when you arrive if you want to go on the coach.
The flight schedule starts on Friday 29 June, just in time for the school holidays so head to www.qantas.com to book your flights and ensure you get a seat. It's the way to go! The service will end 8 September 2013.
Image taken 28 June 2013
28 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob â€“ Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery