Ocean Spray Women's Ski Week
The 2013Â Ocean Spray Women's Ski Week started on Monday, 29.07.2013. The week is a specially designed female-only ski instruction program that is guaranteed to improve your skiing skills and a great way to explore Hothamâ€™s beautiful mountain terrain with some new friends. There is a five day and a three day program option too (Monday to Wednesday).
The women enjoy 6 hours a day of instruction, a Â½ hour massage, treats from our spa brand Sodashi, a welcome breakfast and lunch, fitness classes, women's specific ski information sessions, Ocean Spray Cocktails and ski time with new girlfriends.
More Information here.
28 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Photo Gallery