100 days to go...
Today officially marks the countdown of only 100 days to go until the 2013 Snow Season opens.
Are you already dreaming of clicking into your skis or strapping on your board and hitting the slopes? Or getting cosy by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate while the snowflakes fall right outside your window?
Hotham has something to suit every snow holiday and we know you’ll find something you love… and this year, it’s even easier.
Our new Snow Pass means printed tickets are no more! You can organise everything online via the Hotham eStore, then collect your Snow Pass fully loaded with your lift pass, equipment hire and lessons booked and ready to go. Simply head to www.hotham.com.au/estore now. It’s so easy.
Can’t wait to catch you at Hotham this season for plenty of powder days…
27 February 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave