100 days to go...
Today officially marks the countdown of only 100 days to go until the 2013 Snow Season opens.
Are you already dreaming of clicking into your skis or strapping on your board and hitting the slopes? Or getting cosy by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate while the snowflakes fall right outside your window?
Hotham has something to suit every snow holiday and we know you’ll find something you love… and this year, it’s even easier.
Our new Snow Pass means printed tickets are no more! You can organise everything online via the Hotham eStore, then collect your Snow Pass fully loaded with your lift pass, equipment hire and lessons booked and ready to go. Simply head to www.hotham.com.au/estore now. It’s so easy.
Can’t wait to catch you at Hotham this season for plenty of powder days…
27 February 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Photo Gallery