Three lifts open at Hotham!
We currently have¬†lifts open at¬†the resort; Big D,¬†Upper Playground and Summit Trainer. Snow lovers¬†have the chance to test the brand new scanning gates at Big D and their new Snow Passes - held in your pocket and scanned automatically as you pass through the gates, which means you spend less time in queues and more time on the slopes.
Hats off to our snowmaking and grooming teams who continue to use every snowmaking opportunity and work¬†hard¬†to get more terrain open as soon as possible!
Lift tickets are $59 per day for adults, $39 for youths and $29 for children.
With some more snowmaking conditions in the forecast plus some actual snowfall from tonight onwards, we should hopefully have some more lifts open soon.
Image: Sunny Summit Trainer, Friday 28 June.
26 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Unlimited skiing and resort entry with the Storm Pass 48 hour sale
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Photo Gallery