Three lifts open at Hotham!
We currently have¬†lifts open at¬†the resort; Big D,¬†Upper Playground and Summit Trainer. Snow lovers¬†have the chance to test the brand new scanning gates at Big D and their new Snow Passes - held in your pocket and scanned automatically as you pass through the gates, which means you spend less time in queues and more time on the slopes.
Hats off to our snowmaking and grooming teams who continue to use every snowmaking opportunity and work¬†hard¬†to get more terrain open as soon as possible!
Lift tickets are $59 per day for adults, $39 for youths and $29 for children.
With some more snowmaking conditions in the forecast plus some actual snowfall from tonight onwards, we should hopefully have some more lifts open soon.
Image: Sunny Summit Trainer, Friday 28 June.
26 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - LAST DAY ON SALE
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Photo Gallery