Three lifts open at Hotham!
We currently have¬†lifts open at¬†the resort; Big D,¬†Upper Playground and Summit Trainer. Snow lovers¬†have the chance to test the brand new scanning gates at Big D and their new Snow Passes - held in your pocket and scanned automatically as you pass through the gates, which means you spend less time in queues and more time on the slopes.
Hats off to our snowmaking and grooming teams who continue to use every snowmaking opportunity and work¬†hard¬†to get more terrain open as soon as possible!
Lift tickets are $59 per day for adults, $39 for youths and $29 for children.
With some more snowmaking conditions in the forecast plus some actual snowfall from tonight onwards, we should hopefully have some more lifts open soon.
Image: Sunny Summit Trainer, Friday 28 June.
26 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery