Hotham jobs for season 2013
Winter is just around the corner and time is running out to apply for a seasonal job at Hotham. Some positions are still open though, so get in quick and apply before itâ€™s too late! Have the time of your life working in a fun jobÂ where you get toÂ hit the slopes inÂ your down time...Â
Full-time and part-time roles in Hotham Holidays Reservations are available â€“ weâ€™re looking for good computer skills, an understanding of customers and a friendly phone voice for these positions.
Jobs in day care, ski and snowboard instructing and various roles in one of our two day spas are also still open for application.
To see the full list of jobs available, head to the employment section â€“ thereâ€™s still a range to choose from!
We hope to see you in the snow for season 2013!
26 April 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave