18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
This snowstorm really doesn’t want to slow down! We’ve received 18cm of fresh snowy goodness overnight, 30cm in 48 hours and nearly 80cm in the past week! It’s just sensational and there couldn’t be a better time to chuck a snowie than right now.
With the opening of Keogh’s/Orchard earlier this week, all lifts are operating in the resort and the whole mountain is accessible for your skiing and snowboarding pleasure. We should see a few more snow showers tomorrow before the weather clears up for the rest of the week.
If skiing and snowboarding isn’t enough to keep you on your toes, there are all kinds of events on in the resort to check out including the Snowboarder-X this weekend, the Australian Biathlon Championships at Whiskey Flat next weekend and the Snowfield of Pink Ladies for the Breast Cancer Network Australia – also next weekend to wrap up the end of Winter and welcome the beginning of Spring!
Image: 18cm of fresh snowy goodness on the Hotham railometre this morning, Friday 23 August.
23 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery