Thanks For the Fun Times
From all of us up here on this mighty mountain we just want to say thanks for the fun times.
We still have plenty of snow around for Sightseeing, Tobogganing and Snowball Fights so no shortage of fun times to be had. Resort Entry is FREE and the Summit Toboggan slope should hold up for just that little bit longer so come on up and have a play!
The General Store will be open all week from 9am for great coffee, lunches, dinners and cool drinks till late so maybe a lazy lunch is on the cards?
We’re all sorry to close a week early but the cover is just not good enough to give us another week of fun on the slopes. We hope you had some great riding and fun times on your last visit and we thank you again for your support in what could have been better year.
Please don’t forget that 2012 was one of best snow years ever. So let’s all be good boys and girls and old mother nature might have a special treat for us all in 2014.
Thanks again for your support.
22 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful Tenderer
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College