Thanks For the Fun Times
From all of us up here on this mighty mountain we just want to say thanks for the fun times.
We still have plenty of snow around for Sightseeing, Tobogganing and Snowball Fights so no shortage of fun times to be had. Resort Entry is FREE and the Summit Toboggan slope should hold up for just that little bit longer so come on up and have a play!
The General Store will be open all week from 9am for great coffee, lunches, dinners and cool drinks till late so maybe a lazy lunch is on the cards?
We’re all sorry to close a week early but the cover is just not good enough to give us another week of fun on the slopes. We hope you had some great riding and fun times on your last visit and we thank you again for your support in what could have been better year.
Please don’t forget that 2012 was one of best snow years ever. So let’s all be good boys and girls and old mother nature might have a special treat for us all in 2014.
Thanks again for your support.
22 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Unlimited skiing and resort entry with the Storm Pass 48 hour sale
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open