Thanks For the Fun Times
From all of us up here on this mighty mountain we just want to say thanks for the fun times.
We still have plenty of snow around for Sightseeing, Tobogganing and Snowball Fights so no shortage of fun times to be had. Resort Entry is FREE and the Summit Toboggan slope should hold up for just that little bit longer so come on up and have a play!
The General Store will be open all week from 9am for great coffee, lunches, dinners and cool drinks till late so maybe a lazy lunch is on the cards?
We’re all sorry to close a week early but the cover is just not good enough to give us another week of fun on the slopes. We hope you had some great riding and fun times on your last visit and we thank you again for your support in what could have been better year.
Please don’t forget that 2012 was one of best snow years ever. So let’s all be good boys and girls and old mother nature might have a special treat for us all in 2014.
Thanks again for your support.
22 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Photo Gallery