Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
The Mount Hotham Resort Management Board has been proactive in creating the Mount Hotham Consultative Forum to manage expectations of stakeholders through clearer communication.
Â Key stakeholder involvement, understanding and feedback is required for a successful outcome in the future implementation of the Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan and the exciting Draft Resort Master Plan which is due to go out for consultation in August so watch this space.
The Forum will facilitate Hothamâ€™s community to have the ability to provide suggestions about and give feedback on the development and implementation of initiatives that will enhance Mt Hotham, grow visitation, and improve the customer experience.
22 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob â€“ Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery