Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
The Mount Hotham Resort Management Board has been proactive in creating the Mount Hotham Consultative Forum to manage expectations of stakeholders through clearer communication.
Â Key stakeholder involvement, understanding and feedback is required for a successful outcome in the future implementation of the Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan and the exciting Draft Resort Master Plan which is due to go out for consultation in August so watch this space.
The Forum will facilitate Hothamâ€™s community to have the ability to provide suggestions about and give feedback on the development and implementation of initiatives that will enhance Mt Hotham, grow visitation, and improve the customer experience.
22 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham Announces $4.4 Million Snowmaking Expansion for Winter
- Auto Corsa Hotham Tarmac Rally Course Announcement
- Closing weekend scavenger hunt
- School Holiday Specials
- Hotham Spring Cup Winners
- Learn to Ski & Snowboard at Hotham this spring!
- Online Auction to Help Support Ski Patrol
- FREE Resort Entry Wednesdays
- Aussie skiers and snowboarders go up against worldâ€™s elite at Hotham
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery