Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
The Mount Hotham Resort Management Board has been proactive in creating the Mount Hotham Consultative Forum to manage expectations of stakeholders through clearer communication.
Â Key stakeholder involvement, understanding and feedback is required for a successful outcome in the future implementation of the Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan and the exciting Draft Resort Master Plan which is due to go out for consultation in August so watch this space.
The Forum will facilitate Hothamâ€™s community to have the ability to provide suggestions about and give feedback on the development and implementation of initiatives that will enhance Mt Hotham, grow visitation, and improve the customer experience.
22 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit