Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
The Mount Hotham Resort Management Board has been proactive in creating the Mount Hotham Consultative Forum to manage expectations of stakeholders through clearer communication.
Â Key stakeholder involvement, understanding and feedback is required for a successful outcome in the future implementation of the Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan and the exciting Draft Resort Master Plan which is due to go out for consultation in August so watch this space.
The Forum will facilitate Hothamâ€™s community to have the ability to provide suggestions about and give feedback on the development and implementation of initiatives that will enhance Mt Hotham, grow visitation, and improve the customer experience.
22 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- Snow! Snow! Snow!
- Last Days to purchase your Early Bird Season Car Permits...
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Photo Gallery