9cm of snow overnight and more to come!
We're set for a big weekend of snow with 33cm forecast to fall in the next three days, according to www.mountainwatch.com.Â
Yesterday we received over a fair bit of rain but the temperatures dropped overnight and it snowed 9cm and it is snowing and blowing hard right now and the guns are back on!
We sustained some damage yesterday, but the runs have been assessed and given the all clear to run with a nice fresh cover to fill in the gaps.
"The snow is set to continue for the next few days so we should be looking really good again by early in the week. Stay tuned." commented Bill Barker, head of Mt Hotham Ski Patrol.
22 July 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express â€“ Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- Oâ€™Connellâ€™s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery