9cm of snow overnight and more to come!
We're set for a big weekend of snow with 33cm forecast to fall in the next three days, according to www.mountainwatch.com.Â
Yesterday we received over a fair bit of rain but the temperatures dropped overnight and it snowed 9cm and it is snowing and blowing hard right now and the guns are back on!
We sustained some damage yesterday, but the runs have been assessed and given the all clear to run with a nice fresh cover to fill in the gaps.
"The snow is set to continue for the next few days so we should be looking really good again by early in the week. Stay tuned." commented Bill Barker, head of Mt Hotham Ski Patrol.
22 July 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal â7 Peaks in 7 Daysâ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery