Draft Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014-2018
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY AT 5PM
Victoria's Alpine Resorts are a major economic pillar for the state, forming a key component of the tourism industry and a valuable recreation resource for the community.
Visitor preferences and expectations are changing and our Alpine Resorts are experiencing worldwide competition from destinations that have, or are developing, high quality tourism facilities and experiences in spectacular alpine settings.
The Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014 - 2018 seeks to enhance the competitive positioning of Victoria's Alpine Resorts and grow visitation, yield and visitor expenditure over the next five years. It is informed by global, regional and local travel trends and visitor preferences as well as the needs of local industry and communications in the alpine region.
The draft plan has been prepared for industry and stakeholder comment, prior to government consideration. Government at this stage has not adopted the views and recommendations contained in the plan.
Details on how to provide feedback is contained in Section 7.3 "Making a Submission" on page 31, or submit a separate detailed submission if you require more space than provided in the form.
Download a copy below:
22 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful Tenderer
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College