Draft Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014-2018
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY AT 5PM
Victoria's Alpine Resorts are a major economic pillar for the state, forming a key component of the tourism industry and a valuable recreation resource for the community.
Visitor preferences and expectations are changing and our Alpine Resorts are experiencing worldwide competition from destinations that have, or are developing, high quality tourism facilities and experiences in spectacular alpine settings.
The Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan 2014 - 2018 seeks to enhance the competitive positioning of Victoria's Alpine Resorts and grow visitation, yield and visitor expenditure over the next five years. It is informed by global, regional and local travel trends and visitor preferences as well as the needs of local industry and communications in the alpine region.
The draft plan has been prepared for industry and stakeholder comment, prior to government consideration. Government at this stage has not adopted the views and recommendations contained in the plan.
Details on how to provide feedback is contained in Section 7.3 "Making a Submission" on page 31, or submit a separate detailed submission if you require more space than provided in the form.
Download a copy below:
22 January 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run