Camp Hotham - Snowsports Racer Program
Get a headstart on your race club and interschool rivals this season while hanging out with a cool crew of elite racers in the mid-year school holidays.
Camp Hotham is a six day, fully supervised program for young skiers and snowboarders to improve their racing and have some fun during the school holidays. The program will include on-slope as well as indoor training and activities.
26 June - 1 July 2016
- tuning clinics by specialists
- demo top equipment
- personal training journal
- high level coaching including:
-technical free skiing
-strength and conditioning
Visit Camp Hotham - WorldStrides for full program information and to register.
Camp Hotham is supported by Team Hotham (Mt Hotham Race Squad), WorldStrides (The Bird) and Mt Hotham Skiing Company.
21 March 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery