Big D - First Lift to open at Hotham!
Now spinning for skiing and boarding!
Drum roll… The Big D is now open for skiing and snowboarding! The great snowmaking conditions we have had over the past few nights, means our snowmaking team have been able to make enough snow to operate the Big D!
Lift ticket prices will be $49 per adult, $39 for youths and $29 per child. Join in a 2 hour group lesson for $59. Click here for more information about Kids Klub and Mighty Mites programs.
Learn to Ski Pricing (Lift & Lesson) is also available for this weekend at $100 for adults and $85 for youth.
There are many on and off-mountain options where you can hire your skiing and boarding equipment. Get organised before driving up the hill and stop into Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford. If you’d rather wait until you get here, you can hire your equipment at one of the on-mountain Hotham Sports outlets in Hotham Central and Zirky’s Sports.
Don’t forget to go online and register your Snow Pass to be eligible for some great discounts ahead of the school holidays. Save 15% when you purchase your lift passes 14 days in advance and save 10% when you purchase your lift passes 7 days in advance!
See you on the snow!
21 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Unlimited skiing and resort entry with the Storm Pass 48 hour sale
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Photo Gallery