Big D - First Lift to open at Hotham!
Now spinning for skiing and boarding!
Drum roll… The Big D is now open for skiing and snowboarding! The great snowmaking conditions we have had over the past few nights, means our snowmaking team have been able to make enough snow to operate the Big D!
Lift ticket prices will be $49 per adult, $39 for youths and $29 per child. Join in a 2 hour group lesson for $59. Click here for more information about Kids Klub and Mighty Mites programs.
Learn to Ski Pricing (Lift & Lesson) is also available for this weekend at $100 for adults and $85 for youth.
There are many on and off-mountain options where you can hire your skiing and boarding equipment. Get organised before driving up the hill and stop into Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford. If you’d rather wait until you get here, you can hire your equipment at one of the on-mountain Hotham Sports outlets in Hotham Central and Zirky’s Sports.
Don’t forget to go online and register your Snow Pass to be eligible for some great discounts ahead of the school holidays. Save 15% when you purchase your lift passes 14 days in advance and save 10% when you purchase your lift passes 7 days in advance!
See you on the snow!
21 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Photo Gallery