Stunning blue bird days
Finally the resort is looking as it should! We¬†received over 50cm¬†of fresh snow in the latest snowstorm a few days ago and have been blessed with blue skies and sunshine to enjoy since Wednesday.
The snowguns have been pumping¬†for the past few¬†nights across the resort thanks to colder temps. The grooming team has been working non stop to get all our favorite runs open too. With more snow in the forecast from Sunday, our teams are working hard to open more terrain.
We currently have 7 lifts turning at Hotham, including Heavenly Valley, plus 1 in Dinner Plain.
Keep snowdancing and if you‚Äôre not already here, it‚Äôs time to Chuck a Snowie.
Image: Carving on corduroy by Mark Tsukasov, 24 July 2013.¬†
24 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery