Stunning blue bird days
Finally the resort is looking as it should! We¬†received over 50cm¬†of fresh snow in the latest snowstorm a few days ago and have been blessed with blue skies and sunshine to enjoy since Wednesday.
The snowguns have been pumping¬†for the past few¬†nights across the resort thanks to colder temps. The grooming team has been working non stop to get all our favorite runs open too. With more snow in the forecast from Sunday, our teams are working hard to open more terrain.
We currently have 7 lifts turning at Hotham, including Heavenly Valley, plus 1 in Dinner Plain.
Keep snowdancing and if you‚Äôre not already here, it‚Äôs time to Chuck a Snowie.
Image: Carving on corduroy by Mark Tsukasov, 24 July 2013.¬†
24 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Photo Gallery