ARCC All Resorts survey winner
Happy days for season entry pass winner
Ngaire Broomhall has spent every winter for the last 35 years on Victoria’s slopes, and will again this year, except this year she will enter the alpine resorts for free.
Ngaire is the lucky winner of the 2014 All Resorts Season Entry Pass, valued at $600. It will give her free entry throughout the season to all six alpine resorts – Falls Creek, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Mt Baw Baw, Mt Hotham and Lake Mountain.
Ngaire said she was very surprised to find out she’d won.
“When I opened the letter, I was thrilled, I’d had a few other things go wrong during the week, but this time it was something good in the mail!” said Ngaire. “I’m stoked and would like to thank the Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council for this prize.”
She nominates Mt Hotham as her favourite alpine destination.
“Mt Hotham is definitely my favourite because it is a giant, it is big and wild and has a bit of something for everyone.”
“We have four children and I’m a grandmother of two, and my first grandchild has been to Hotham twice already,” said Ngaire. “He will be three in May and we’ll get him on skis for the first time.”
“There is no choice in our family, ski or be left behind!”
20 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run