ARCC All Resorts survey winner
Happy days for season entry pass winner
Ngaire Broomhall has spent every winter for the last 35 years on Victoria’s slopes, and will again this year, except this year she will enter the alpine resorts for free.
Ngaire is the lucky winner of the 2014 All Resorts Season Entry Pass, valued at $600. It will give her free entry throughout the season to all six alpine resorts – Falls Creek, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Mt Baw Baw, Mt Hotham and Lake Mountain.
Ngaire said she was very surprised to find out she’d won.
“When I opened the letter, I was thrilled, I’d had a few other things go wrong during the week, but this time it was something good in the mail!” said Ngaire. “I’m stoked and would like to thank the Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council for this prize.”
She nominates Mt Hotham as her favourite alpine destination.
“Mt Hotham is definitely my favourite because it is a giant, it is big and wild and has a bit of something for everyone.”
“We have four children and I’m a grandmother of two, and my first grandchild has been to Hotham twice already,” said Ngaire. “He will be three in May and we’ll get him on skis for the first time.”
“There is no choice in our family, ski or be left behind!”
20 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Photo Gallery