ARCC All Resorts survey winner
Happy days for season entry pass winner
Ngaire Broomhall has spent every winter for the last 35 years on Victoria’s slopes, and will again this year, except this year she will enter the alpine resorts for free.
Ngaire is the lucky winner of the 2014 All Resorts Season Entry Pass, valued at $600. It will give her free entry throughout the season to all six alpine resorts – Falls Creek, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Mt Baw Baw, Mt Hotham and Lake Mountain.
Ngaire said she was very surprised to find out she’d won.
“When I opened the letter, I was thrilled, I’d had a few other things go wrong during the week, but this time it was something good in the mail!” said Ngaire. “I’m stoked and would like to thank the Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council for this prize.”
She nominates Mt Hotham as her favourite alpine destination.
“Mt Hotham is definitely my favourite because it is a giant, it is big and wild and has a bit of something for everyone.”
“We have four children and I’m a grandmother of two, and my first grandchild has been to Hotham twice already,” said Ngaire. “He will be three in May and we’ll get him on skis for the first time.”
“There is no choice in our family, ski or be left behind!”
20 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- First-ever Oceania Region Camp at Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery