Beginner lessons at the Big D
Beginner ski and snowboard lessons are nowÂ available from 10am for adults (meet outside Hotham Central at the Snowsports meeting area) and from 9.30am for kids at the Big D. Private lesson bookings are also available.
Now that the Big D is operating, it's time to click into your skis or strap on your snowboard and get out on the snow! Our trained snowsports instructors are here to help you get up on your feet and with their help you'll be cruising down the mountain in no time.
The 2013 Skills Clinic for the Hotham Snowsports Centre proved that Hotham will have a fantastic team of ski and snowboard instructors this season. Over two days, skiing and snowboarding candidates were coached on their skills in teaching and demonstrating manoeuvres.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates who will be tackling Hothamâ€™s terrain this season and helping people to improve their snowsports skills.
Image: new Hotham Snowsports instructors at the Skills Clinic
23 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit