Beginner lessons at the Big D
Beginner ski and snowboard lessons are nowÂ available from 10am for adults (meet outside Hotham Central at the Snowsports meeting area) and from 9.30am for kids at the Big D. Private lesson bookings are also available.
Now that the Big D is operating, it's time to click into your skis or strap on your snowboard and get out on the snow! Our trained snowsports instructors are here to help you get up on your feet and with their help you'll be cruising down the mountain in no time.
The 2013 Skills Clinic for the Hotham Snowsports Centre proved that Hotham will have a fantastic team of ski and snowboard instructors this season. Over two days, skiing and snowboarding candidates were coached on their skills in teaching and demonstrating manoeuvres.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates who will be tackling Hothamâ€™s terrain this season and helping people to improve their snowsports skills.
Image: new Hotham Snowsports instructors at the Skills Clinic
23 June 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob â€“ Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery