15cm fresh snow overnight
We had 15cm fresh snow overnight! We are now 'starting again' with plans to rebuild a snow base tonight when we look like we get some snowmaking opportunities. Snow is still in the forecast through til Tuesday next week so here's hoping we get a whole lot more.
Have fun today with our Saturday only fresh snow special: adults $49; youth $39; kids $29.
The Big D, Uppler Playground and Summit Trainer are now loading. Beginner lessons are available at Kids Snowzone and Hotham Central Snowsports.
Image: Hotham railometre is back!
20 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery