15cm fresh snow overnight
We had 15cm fresh snow overnight! We are now 'starting again' with plans to rebuild a snow base tonight when we look like we get some snowmaking opportunities. Snow is still in the forecast through til Tuesday next week so here's hoping we get a whole lot more.
Have fun today with our Saturday only fresh snow special: adults $49; youth $39; kids $29.
The Big D, Uppler Playground and Summit Trainer are now loading. Beginner lessons are available at Kids Snowzone and Hotham Central Snowsports.
Image: Hotham railometre is back!
20 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run