Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
We’ve waited patiently and at last, following 57cm of fresh snow in the past week, Keogh’s and Orchard are open for the first time this season!
The average natural snowdepth is now 117cm and the snowguns have been blazing over the past couple of days too, lending the snowstorm a helping hand.
Better yet – there’s more on the way. There are predictions of a further 25 to 40cm of fresh snow between Thursday and Saturday morning – weekend warriors get ready… There are going to be fresh tracks all round and hidden powder stashes all over the mountain.
Image: Mark Steven skiing in the Extreme Zone. Pic taken by Chris Abbott.
20 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Master Plan - Successful Tenderer
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College