Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
We’ve waited patiently and at last, following 57cm of fresh snow in the past week, Keogh’s and Orchard are open for the first time this season!
The average natural snowdepth is now 117cm and the snowguns have been blazing over the past couple of days too, lending the snowstorm a helping hand.
Better yet – there’s more on the way. There are predictions of a further 25 to 40cm of fresh snow between Thursday and Saturday morning – weekend warriors get ready… There are going to be fresh tracks all round and hidden powder stashes all over the mountain.
Image: Mark Steven skiing in the Extreme Zone. Pic taken by Chris Abbott.
20 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery