Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
We’ve waited patiently and at last, following 57cm of fresh snow in the past week, Keogh’s and Orchard are open for the first time this season!
The average natural snowdepth is now 117cm and the snowguns have been blazing over the past couple of days too, lending the snowstorm a helping hand.
Better yet – there’s more on the way. There are predictions of a further 25 to 40cm of fresh snow between Thursday and Saturday morning – weekend warriors get ready… There are going to be fresh tracks all round and hidden powder stashes all over the mountain.
Image: Mark Steven skiing in the Extreme Zone. Pic taken by Chris Abbott.
20 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery