Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
We’ve waited patiently and at last, following 57cm of fresh snow in the past week, Keogh’s and Orchard are open for the first time this season!
The average natural snowdepth is now 117cm and the snowguns have been blazing over the past couple of days too, lending the snowstorm a helping hand.
Better yet – there’s more on the way. There are predictions of a further 25 to 40cm of fresh snow between Thursday and Saturday morning – weekend warriors get ready… There are going to be fresh tracks all round and hidden powder stashes all over the mountain.
Image: Mark Steven skiing in the Extreme Zone. Pic taken by Chris Abbott.
20 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run