Hello Snow Pass - it's new!
This season it's all aboutÂ Snow Pass â€“ a fully automated, reloadable access card for all your lift ticket, lesson and equipment hire purchases!
Your Snow Pass card is just $3 and is available from the resort eStore, where it can be loaded and reloaded with all your snow needs. Your Snow Pass works at Hotham and Falls Creek, giving you access to two resorts and 775 hectares of terrain.
Snow Pass gives you the power to reload your lift passes online, bypass ticket queues and get on the snow faster. Better yet, when you register your Snow Pass you can purchase your lift passes online in advance and be eligible for some fantastic discounts and benefits including:
â€¢ Save 15% when you buy your lift pass 14 days in advance â€“ you can save $90 on a 7 day lift pass
â€¢ Save 10% when you buy 7 days in advance
â€¢ Five day any day adult lift pass*, available all season long, for $499 â€“ just under $100 a day. This pass must be purchased 7 days prior to arrival
â€¢ Adult 2 day weekend pass $199
â€¢ Reload your pass anywhere and anytime it suits
â€¢ Save money by buying tickets in advance
â€¢ Save time by avoiding the ticket office and getting straight on the lifts
â€¢ Be safe â€“ if your Snow Pass is lost or stolen, we can replace it for only $3
*Minimum 7 day prior to visit and eStore only.
Snow Pass offers flexibility and convenience to skiers and riders all season long.
Multiday discounts are back too â€“ so the more you ski or board this season, the more you save.
To complement your Snow Pass access, weâ€™ve been busy installing new scanning gates on key access chairlifts in Summer. This mirrors the streamlined systems used by top ski resorts around the world. We look forward to seeing you on-mountain so you can enjoy this new experience at Hotham and Falls Creek in Victoria.
Head to www.snowpass.com.au to find out more about Snow Pass â€“ your ticket to everything you need to enjoy a day, or many days, at the snow this season.Â
31 May 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Photo Gallery