12cm fresh snow overnight!
We received 18cm fresh snow overnight and¬†over 70cm has fallen in the past week¬†- there will hidden powder stashes to play in all over the mountain in the coming days.
In more exciting news, the average natural snowdepth is now officially over a metre¬†and Keogh's/Orchard is OPEN. Stay tuned to www.hotham.com.au/facebook to be the first to know about snowfall, lift status, events and more.
This snowstorm is not finished with us yet. It's due to bring even more snow right through to Sunday.
Gotcha with access to the Extreme Zone is now open and Heavenly Valley is open from 7.30am from Wednesday through to Sunday¬†so get up early, and get out there for First Tracks. ¬†
Video clip: It starts with a coffee - Buff Farnell skiing fresh powder on 8 August 2013.
22 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Photo Gallery