12cm fresh snow overnight!
We received 18cm fresh snow overnight and¬†over 70cm has fallen in the past week¬†- there will hidden powder stashes to play in all over the mountain in the coming days.
In more exciting news, the average natural snowdepth is now officially over a metre¬†and Keogh's/Orchard is OPEN. Stay tuned to www.hotham.com.au/facebook to be the first to know about snowfall, lift status, events and more.
This snowstorm is not finished with us yet. It's due to bring even more snow right through to Sunday.
Gotcha with access to the Extreme Zone is now open and Heavenly Valley is open from 7.30am from Wednesday through to Sunday¬†so get up early, and get out there for First Tracks. ¬†
Video clip: It starts with a coffee - Buff Farnell skiing fresh powder on 8 August 2013.
22 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery