12cm fresh snow overnight!
We received 18cm fresh snow overnight and¬†over 70cm has fallen in the past week¬†- there will hidden powder stashes to play in all over the mountain in the coming days.
In more exciting news, the average natural snowdepth is now officially over a metre¬†and Keogh's/Orchard is OPEN. Stay tuned to www.hotham.com.au/facebook to be the first to know about snowfall, lift status, events and more.
This snowstorm is not finished with us yet. It's due to bring even more snow right through to Sunday.
Gotcha with access to the Extreme Zone is now open and Heavenly Valley is open from 7.30am from Wednesday through to Sunday¬†so get up early, and get out there for First Tracks. ¬†
Video clip: It starts with a coffee - Buff Farnell skiing fresh powder on 8 August 2013.
22 August 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It‚Äôs started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run