Freeride Big Mountain event results
Our Freeride- Big Mountain was the last event for our 2016 Hotham Junior Freeride Series. We were shown outstanding talent and skills from all our competitors.
The girls Mini Grom Ski Division we had an excellent show from our first place winner Kareema Wakim taking out the top title, LuLu Laird came in second with Willow Hunt in third place.
In the boys Mini Grom Ski Division we had an intense and close competition with Cameron Stokoe and Marcus Wakim coming out on top in first position. Let’s not forget the talent shown by Zac McGown to fight it out for 3rd place.
Abi Harrigan showed us how it’s done taking out the Grom Girls Ski Division first place, with Arkie Ellis closely following to take out second place and our third place finisher was Saskia Hunt.
Our Grom Boys Ski was once again a battle not to be missed we had Oskar Schulz come out on top in first position, second place was Gus Broerson with Kyle McGown taking out third position on the podium.
Junior Boys Ski had another great competition pulling out all the skills and tricks with Cade Robinson ripping up the course for first place, closely followed by Charles Beaton in second place. Oliver Merrett took out third with two excellent runs to get him over the line.
The Mini Grom Female Snowboard showed Rose Rostron coming out on top closely followed by Jessica Bartlett. The Mini Grom Male division of Snowboard saw Zephyr Whitelaw Holmes come out on top with James Garth closely following. Maddox Grayling showed some excellent style to take out 3rd place.
The Grom Snowboard Division Female category we had Courtney Bartlett kill it for first place. The Male Grom Division saw Noah Grant take out the top spot, followed closely by Archer Rostron in second place and Lachlan Walker in third.
Our junior Girls Snowboard Division saw Hotham favourite female Charlotte Cornelius take out the first place win!
Thank you to all our competitors for an excellent season. We look forward to seeing you battle it out for the Hotham Junior Freeride series 2017.
19 September 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mount Hotham’s trail cameras pick up the wariest of native wildlife
- Mount Hotham sees its first snowfall for the year
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery