It’s time to say goodbye
Our teams have worked tirelessly to keep the mountain open until the end but unfortunately Mother Nature wasn’t playing nice in the end. The 2013 season will come to an end this Sunday 22nd September, 5pm.
Lifts will turn until close of business on Sunday. Snowsports for Kids and Adults, as well as our on-mountain retail and rentals outlets will continue to operate until close of business, Sunday 22nd September.
We still have 4 lifts turning at Hotham, skiing and snowboarding remains good thanks to the recent snowfalls. So come up and enjoy the last weekend of the season, get some last turns in and say ‘Goodbye’ for 2013. Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child.
19 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- All Resorts Early Bird Season Permits
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Snowsports Centre - Supervisor positions available
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!