It’s time to say goodbye
Our teams have worked tirelessly to keep the mountain open until the end but unfortunately Mother Nature wasn’t playing nice in the end. The 2013 season will come to an end this Sunday 22nd September, 5pm.
Lifts will turn until close of business on Sunday. Snowsports for Kids and Adults, as well as our on-mountain retail and rentals outlets will continue to operate until close of business, Sunday 22nd September.
We still have 4 lifts turning at Hotham, skiing and snowboarding remains good thanks to the recent snowfalls. So come up and enjoy the last weekend of the season, get some last turns in and say ‘Goodbye’ for 2013. Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child.
19 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Photo Gallery