It’s time to say goodbye
Our teams have worked tirelessly to keep the mountain open until the end but unfortunately Mother Nature wasn’t playing nice in the end. The 2013 season will come to an end this Sunday 22nd September, 5pm.
Lifts will turn until close of business on Sunday. Snowsports for Kids and Adults, as well as our on-mountain retail and rentals outlets will continue to operate until close of business, Sunday 22nd September.
We still have 4 lifts turning at Hotham, skiing and snowboarding remains good thanks to the recent snowfalls. So come up and enjoy the last weekend of the season, get some last turns in and say ‘Goodbye’ for 2013. Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child.
19 September 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Photo Gallery