Cool Summer Festival
This summer, relax and unwind in the mountains with great friends, family and music. The Cool Summer Festival, on February 22, 23 and 24 boasts three days of music and indulgence on two stages in the middle of nowhere with the luxury of everything…
The lineup is out and the 2013 festival is set to host some of the hottest artists in music today. Headlining are rocking Aussie sisters Stonefield, Triple J unearthed favourites Loon Lake and Eagle and the Worm, Melbourne duo Dune featuring Jade McRae plus the fantastic rock band Kingswood. For more festival favourites, visit www.coolsummerfestival.com/artists.
Children are welcome to come along and listen to the tunes at this family friendly long weekend – better yet, kids get free entry into the festival provided they are accompanied by an adult ticket holder. With so many activities to keep the kids entertained, they’d be sorry to miss out!
There will be plenty of food stalls and some funky craft stalls to have a look at and buy some local handmade products.
Camping is back for 2013 at Whiskey Flat, just near the festival site – make sure you get your camping permit, on sale on the Cool Summer website from 31 December. There will be regular free shuttle buses to take you to and from the festival to the camping site. If camping isn’t your style, there are a host of lodges and even self-contained apartments open in Summer sure to tickle your fancy. Visit the accommodation section on the Cool Summer website to find out more.
Head to www.coolsummerfestival.com for the latest updates and information. Tickets will also be available for purchase from the website soon!
Can’t wait to see you at Hotham for a fabulous few days of relaxation, good friends and fantastic music.
19 November 2012
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Photo Gallery