Hotham‚Äôs first annual magazine released
Our first annual magazine¬†is out now!
With 80 pages of stories and photography about the people, the place and plenty of skiing and snowboarding in between, our new magazine showcases Hotham in all its mountainous glory. ¬†
Read about our locals, legends and legacies, favourite slopes and secret stashes, Hotham's hottest new school skiers and snowboarders making waves in snowsports, aswell as this year's must have gear, the best places to dine and get clued up on how snowmaking works as we speak to Hotham's Operations Manager, Len Dobell, about this year's $4.4m investment into additional infrastructure.
It's a great, quirky and informative read for those who know Hotham inside and out or who have never been before.
How to get your copy of Hotham's magazine
Request a copy be sent to you in the post via the following form:
18 May 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‚Äė7 Peaks in 7 Days‚Äô to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery