Hothamâ€™s first annual magazine released
Our first annual magazineÂ is out now!
With 80 pages of stories and photography about the people, the place and plenty of skiing and snowboarding in between, our new magazine showcases Hotham in all its mountainous glory. Â
Read about our locals, legends and legacies, favourite slopes and secret stashes, Hotham's hottest new school skiers and snowboarders making waves in snowsports, aswell as this year's must have gear, the best places to dine and get clued up on how snowmaking works as we speak to Hotham's Operations Manager, Len Dobell, about this year's $4.4m investment into additional infrastructure.
It's a great, quirky and informative read for those who know Hotham inside and out or who have never been before.
How to get your copy of Hotham's magazine
Request a copy be sent to you in the post via the following form:
18 May 2016
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express â€“ Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- Oâ€™Connellâ€™s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery