Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
While the events tone down a little this week, Hotham continues to smoulder with the presence of some of the world’s best Ski X riders in the world training at Hotham.
Arguably the strongest Ski X team in the world right now, be sure to run the Road Runner chair to get a glimpse of these guys training in action.
- Chris Delbosco: 19 World Cup podiums including 7 wins, a World Championship win and 4th place Vancouver Olympics
- Brady Leman: 10 World Cup podiums including 2 wins, 4th place Sochi Olympics
- Kelsy Serwa: 16 World Cup podiums including 8 wins, 5th place Vancouver Olympics and Silver medallist Sochi Olympics
- Marielle Thompson: 17 World Cup podiums including 9 wins, Gold medallist Sochi Olympics.
Image by Mark Tsukasov of the Canadian Ski X team on Hotham’s Rider X course this week, athletes from L-R: Chris Del Bosco, Kelsy Serwa, Kevin Drury, Marielle Thompson, Brady Leman, Hyun Park, Brittany Phelan and Louis-Pierre Heile.
19 August 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery