First pre-season snowfalls
The countdown is on to the official season opening of 2013 (Saturday 8 June this year) and with less than 50 days to go, we can definitely feel Winter in the air here at Hotham.
Snow began to fall last night and approximately 3cm has fallen in the resort so far with a current temperature of -3.9 degrees and a very chilly ‘feels like’ temperature of -13.6 degrees. Snow showers are forecast for the rest of the day and into the early hours of tomorrow morning ahead of a clear weekend.
Time to unpack the skis and snowboards, get your Winter woollies out and start thinking about Chucking a Snowie in 2013!
Contact one of our booking agencies today to get your 2013 snow holiday sorted.
Image: Hello SNOW! View over Hotham Alpine Resort this morning, 19 April 2013.
19 April 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery