Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and relax in the High Country this Easter. With so many activities on in Dinner Plain and Hotham, you’ll have so much fun with your whole family.
On Good Friday, 18 April, check out the Food & Wine CFA fundraiser at the Dinner Plain Hut from 3 – 4.30pm where you’ll be able to sample a wine or two from the local region.
On Saturday 19 April, Dinner Plain’s very own car boot sale is being help at the Dinner Plain Community Centre Car Park from 10am. If you’re interested in setting up your own stall, it’s $25 per space and you can book yours on 0439 161 600. Someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure! Kids’ activities will be on all day, including a jumping castle, zorb balls, a baby animal petting farm, popcorn, fairy floss and creative games!
On Sunday 20 April, start your day with Dinner Plain’s Giant Easter Egg Hunt for toddlers and kids up to the age of 12. Then – check out the Geebung Polo!
There’s plenty of exploring to done up at Hotham too, with our bushwalking program and guided walks where you can uncover Hotham’s history and learn all about how the golden era became Hotham Alpine Resort.
The annual Rays Easter Sale is also on for 10 whole days! Get up to 70% off new and demo skis, ski boots, poles, snowboards, clothing, snow chains and much more. Rays will be open from 9am – 5pm from Friday 18 April – Sunday 27 April.
17 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- First-ever Oceania Region Camp at Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery
- Mountain Ambassadors