Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and relax in the High Country this Easter. With so many activities on in Dinner Plain and Hotham, you’ll have so much fun with your whole family.
On Good Friday, 18 April, check out the Food & Wine CFA fundraiser at the Dinner Plain Hut from 3 – 4.30pm where you’ll be able to sample a wine or two from the local region.
On Saturday 19 April, Dinner Plain’s very own car boot sale is being help at the Dinner Plain Community Centre Car Park from 10am. If you’re interested in setting up your own stall, it’s $25 per space and you can book yours on 0439 161 600. Someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure! Kids’ activities will be on all day, including a jumping castle, zorb balls, a baby animal petting farm, popcorn, fairy floss and creative games!
On Sunday 20 April, start your day with Dinner Plain’s Giant Easter Egg Hunt for toddlers and kids up to the age of 12. Then – check out the Geebung Polo!
There’s plenty of exploring to done up at Hotham too, with our bushwalking program and guided walks where you can uncover Hotham’s history and learn all about how the golden era became Hotham Alpine Resort.
The annual Rays Easter Sale is also on for 10 whole days! Get up to 70% off new and demo skis, ski boots, poles, snowboards, clothing, snow chains and much more. Rays will be open from 9am – 5pm from Friday 18 April – Sunday 27 April.
17 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Photo Gallery