Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life and relax in the High Country this Easter. With so many activities on in Dinner Plain and Hotham, you’ll have so much fun with your whole family.
On Good Friday, 18 April, check out the Food & Wine CFA fundraiser at the Dinner Plain Hut from 3 – 4.30pm where you’ll be able to sample a wine or two from the local region.
On Saturday 19 April, Dinner Plain’s very own car boot sale is being help at the Dinner Plain Community Centre Car Park from 10am. If you’re interested in setting up your own stall, it’s $25 per space and you can book yours on 0439 161 600. Someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure! Kids’ activities will be on all day, including a jumping castle, zorb balls, a baby animal petting farm, popcorn, fairy floss and creative games!
On Sunday 20 April, start your day with Dinner Plain’s Giant Easter Egg Hunt for toddlers and kids up to the age of 12. Then – check out the Geebung Polo!
There’s plenty of exploring to done up at Hotham too, with our bushwalking program and guided walks where you can uncover Hotham’s history and learn all about how the golden era became Hotham Alpine Resort.
The annual Rays Easter Sale is also on for 10 whole days! Get up to 70% off new and demo skis, ski boots, poles, snowboards, clothing, snow chains and much more. Rays will be open from 9am – 5pm from Friday 18 April – Sunday 27 April.
17 March 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Early Bird Season Car Permits Available Online Now....
- Tubing and bike pump track open for Easter long weekend
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- 6 DAY ANY DAY LIFT PASS SPECIAL
- Up to 70% off ski and snowboard gear
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- Great Alpine Road Closed 8am - 12:30pm Sunday
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Photo Gallery