Snowmageddon 4.0 update
It's a winter wonderland up here at Hotham with another 15cm falling overnight, adding a further layer of fresh to 19cms that fell in the last 48 hours.
All lifts are open and there are plenty of powder pockets still to be found around the resort.¬†
The Mountain Watch Grasshopper predicts another 5cm on Friday and a mostly fine bluebird day on Saturday. ¬†It's not too late to book a sneaky weekend away to Hotham...¬†check out our accommodation deals here¬†
17 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Aussie skiers and snowboarders go up against world‚Äôs elite at Hotham
- Hotham's Rider X a huge event
- Bright P-12 College Dinner Plain Campus
- Hotham Hammer Moguls Event
- Aussie Ski X and SBX teams are joined by the Canadian Ski X fraternity at Hotham.
- Hotham's Banked Slalom gets big turnout
- Hotham FIS SBX Festival
- All Lifts Turning
- Hotham FIS Racing Festival
- Hotham's new mountain ambassadors
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery