Snowmageddon 4.0 update
It's a winter wonderland up here at Hotham with another 15cm falling overnight, adding a further layer of fresh to 19cms that fell in the last 48 hours.
All lifts are open and there are plenty of powder pockets still to be found around the resort.¬†
The Mountain Watch Grasshopper predicts another 5cm on Friday and a mostly fine bluebird day on Saturday. ¬†It's not too late to book a sneaky weekend away to Hotham...¬†check out our accommodation deals here¬†
17 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Photo Gallery