Snowmageddon 4.0 update
It's a winter wonderland up here at Hotham with another 15cm falling overnight, adding a further layer of fresh to 19cms that fell in the last 48 hours.
All lifts are open and there are plenty of powder pockets still to be found around the resort.¬†
The Mountain Watch Grasshopper predicts another 5cm on Friday and a mostly fine bluebird day on Saturday. ¬†It's not too late to book a sneaky weekend away to Hotham...¬†check out our accommodation deals here¬†
17 July 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob ‚Äď Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Photo Gallery