10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
Save up to 70% off all stock at the Rays Easter Sale, kicking off tomorrow, Good Friday 18 April for 10 full days until Sunday 27 April, open 9am – 5pm daily.
Are you already dreaming of clicking into your skis or strapping on your snowboard and hitting the slopes? Is your snow gear a touch worn-out from overuse? At our 10 day Easter Sale, you'll be able to make fantastic savings on everything you need for the snow!
Save up to 70% off all stock including NEW skis, snowboards, jackets, pants, ski and board boots and poles! Make extraordinary savings on demo skis, ex-hire skis and snowboards.
Stay in style with an awesome range of snow accessories including kids’ snow suits, goggles, helmets, ski and boot bags, snow chains, bindings, ex-hire clothing and more.
Head to Rays Ski Shop on the Great Alpine Road, Myrtleford and get your hands on everything and anything for your 2014 snow holiday. Don't break the bank. Get in quick and grab yourself a bargain! Phone us on 03 5752 1306 for more information and see you in-store.
17 April 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 5th Annual Mum's the Word Rail Jam
- Keogh's and Orchard set to open!
- Big names in ski racing ascend Mt Hotham
- Hotham Junior Freeride Series - Cheese n Crackered Rail Jam
- Try out new skis and boards for free!
- Australia Drift now open!
- Women: reach your peak this weekend!
- 3rd Place car in Pikes Peak to conquer Hotham's International Hillclimb
- Bread & Butters Rail Jam results!
- New Terrain Open
- First Hotham Junior Freeride Series Event this Saturday
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard at Hotham this Winter
- The 2014 Survey Results Are In
- Mt Hotham unveils Roundshot Camera first in Australia
- Lifts running on opening weekend
- OneTree Sports - NEW premium equipment store to open this weekend
- Diamond pattern tyre chains needed for Mt Hotham
- Snow falling and Snow guns firing with only a few days to go
- NEW night bus service for Dinner Plain and Hotham
- New restaurant for Hotham
- Brabralung year round, multi-purpose interpretive trail open just in time for Easter
- Hotham Auto Corsa Tarmac Rally
- First-ever Oceania Region Camp at Hotham
- Interruption To Electricity Supply - 18th May
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery