Women: reach your peak this weekend!
Female skiers and snowboarders are invited to reach their peak and join other like-minded women and girls for a weekend of female focussed progression programs at Hotham 17-19 July.
Two female progression programs are running this weekend; Hotham's Women's Week ski coaching program will run for three days 17-19 July and the Chicks with Stix ski and snowboard freestyle program will run on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 July.
Hotham's Women's Week is a specially designed female-only ski instruction program that is guaranteed to improve skiing skills and a great way to explore Hotham’s beautiful mountain terrain with some new friends. Hotham's Women's Week includes 6 hours per day on-hill coaching, Après sessions, welcome gathering at Yama Kitchen and Bar, massage, daily fitness sessions and award presentation over three days.
Chicks with Stix is a freestyle ski and snowboarding two day program that includes workshop with coaching on day one and competition on day two.
Both programs offer elite coaching from some of the ski and snowboard industry's best athletes and mentors who take great pride in seeing women and girls progress in snowsports.
Take your skiing and snowboarding to the next level and register for one of these great programs now!
16 July 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery