Women: reach your peak this weekend!
Female skiers and snowboarders are invited to reach their peak and join other like-minded women and girls for a weekend of female focussed progression programs at Hotham 17-19 July.
Two female progression programs are running this weekend; Hotham's Women's Week ski coaching program will run for three days 17-19 July and the Chicks with Stix ski and snowboard freestyle program will run on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 July.
Hotham's Women's Week is a specially designed female-only ski instruction program that is guaranteed to improve skiing skills and a great way to explore Hotham’s beautiful mountain terrain with some new friends. Hotham's Women's Week includes 6 hours per day on-hill coaching, Après sessions, welcome gathering at Yama Kitchen and Bar, massage, daily fitness sessions and award presentation over three days.
Chicks with Stix is a freestyle ski and snowboarding two day program that includes workshop with coaching on day one and competition on day two.
Both programs offer elite coaching from some of the ski and snowboard industry's best athletes and mentors who take great pride in seeing women and girls progress in snowsports.
Take your skiing and snowboarding to the next level and register for one of these great programs now!
16 July 2015
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery