Hotel High Plains @ Dinner Plain
Funk and Soul and everything in between at Hotel High Plains.
Hotel High Plains is your complete destination in Dinner Plain for dinning, drinks, live entertainment and everything in between! We are open 7 days a week from 4pm and serve dinner from 6pm.
This weekend is jam packed full of entertainment to suit all. Friday night is local singer/songwriter Ricki Wood playing his acoustic tunes from 9pm. Saturday the Soul Mumma's will be delivery a night full of funk and soul and on Sunday Melbourne singer/songwriter Ben Smith finishes the weekend off perfectly with an acoustic set featuring the lovely Meagan Thompson on fiddle.
Follow us on facebook to keep up with all the latest news www.facebook.com/HotelHighPlains
16 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Photo Gallery