Hotel High Plains @ Dinner Plain
Funk and Soul and everything in between at Hotel High Plains.
Hotel High Plains is your complete destination in Dinner Plain for dinning, drinks, live entertainment and everything in between! We are open 7 days a week from 4pm and serve dinner from 6pm.
This weekend is jam packed full of entertainment to suit all. Friday night is local singer/songwriter Ricki Wood playing his acoustic tunes from 9pm. Saturday the Soul Mumma's will be delivery a night full of funk and soul and on Sunday Melbourne singer/songwriter Ben Smith finishes the weekend off perfectly with an acoustic set featuring the lovely Meagan Thompson on fiddle.
Follow us on facebook to keep up with all the latest news www.facebook.com/HotelHighPlains
16 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit