All lifts closed
All areas in the resort are closed until further notice due to lightning, wind, rain and hail. Stay tuned for further updates. On the plus side, there is snow in the forecast and we could see up to 65cm fall by Tuesday next week.
There will be FREE shuttle transfers from Hotham to the Onsen Retreat and Spa in Dinner Plain and back again. Bathing passes will be sold at the reduced price of $35 per person all day today, giving you unlimited use of the gym, plunge pools, sauna, 15m lap pool and outdoor Japanese inspired Onsen for the day. Speak to Guest Services if you’re interested in making the most of this special offer.
19 July 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- Learn to Ski Week
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Photo Gallery