Qantas flights to Hotham on sale now!
Why drive when you can fly? Itâ€™s so easy to hit the slopes faster with flights from Sydney direct to Hotham Airport. Connecting flights are available from all capital cities.Â Flights start on June 28 and finish on 8 September 2013, making Hotham Alpine Resort the most accessible ski resort in Australia this season.
With fares as low as $189 one way, the opportunity is too good to miss, so hurry before seats sell out!
The flights for 2013 have now finished - stay tuned for information on 2014 flights.
For more information go to www.qantaslink.com.au.
15 January 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Red Bull King of Bob â€“ Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Itâ€™s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Photo Gallery