It’s that time of year again and we can’t wait to click into the skis or strap on the board for a bit of downhill action!
Mother Nature has started delivering the goods ahead of Winter. Snow began to fall yesterday afternoon and is expected to continue throughout the week before clearing up on Friday ahead of a clear weekend. With super cold temps the snow is now settling and the resort is being transformed into a white Winter wonderland.
With only 24 days to go until the official season opening on 8 June, it’s time you get the snow gear out of storage and start thinking about chucking a snowie in 2013…
Image: Hotham Village starting to look nice and Wintery 24 days out.
14 May 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Women's Week kicks off
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run