It’s that time of year again and we can’t wait to click into the skis or strap on the board for a bit of downhill action!
Mother Nature has started delivering the goods ahead of Winter. Snow began to fall yesterday afternoon and is expected to continue throughout the week before clearing up on Friday ahead of a clear weekend. With super cold temps the snow is now settling and the resort is being transformed into a white Winter wonderland.
With only 24 days to go until the official season opening on 8 June, it’s time you get the snow gear out of storage and start thinking about chucking a snowie in 2013…
Image: Hotham Village starting to look nice and Wintery 24 days out.
14 May 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - On SALE
- Bright P-12 College
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Hotham is Turning Pink!
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Photo Gallery