It’s that time of year again and we can’t wait to click into the skis or strap on the board for a bit of downhill action!
Mother Nature has started delivering the goods ahead of Winter. Snow began to fall yesterday afternoon and is expected to continue throughout the week before clearing up on Friday ahead of a clear weekend. With super cold temps the snow is now settling and the resort is being transformed into a white Winter wonderland.
With only 24 days to go until the official season opening on 8 June, it’s time you get the snow gear out of storage and start thinking about chucking a snowie in 2013…
Image: Hotham Village starting to look nice and Wintery 24 days out.
14 May 2013
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- 2015 Hero Season Pass - SALE EXTENDED!
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- Half price lift tickets for season closing weekend
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- The BIG Spring lift ticket special
- Learn to Ski Week
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Submissions now closed.
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Photo Gallery