On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
The big storm we have all been waiting for has finally arrived at Hotham.
Around 9.30 this morning the first flakes started to fall and it has been going all morning. The conditions are perfect with cold temperatures and winds howling up here. A blizzard is due to hit us later this afternoon so rug up warm and stay inside and we should all wake up to the Winter Wonderland that is Hotham.
The best part of this snowstorm is that it is due to stay for the rest of this week and if we believe the various forecaster and weasther gurus we should have just under a meter of fresh snow on the ground by next week; with the majority of that falling tonight!
Hotham is buzzing with excitement with snowballs and snow angels everywhere! Our teams are working non-stop to get lifts open for school holidays so get your next trip organized NOW!
Stay tuned on social media for updates and sign up to the Hotham Snow Report.
23 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Chick With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Mount Hotham Draft Master Plan - Your Feedback Needed
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- FIS Skier X
- Cheese & Crackered Rail Jam
- Hot fire events this weekend at Hotham
- Merlin's Magic Wand Interschools Challenge
- Snowmageddon 4.0 update
- Great Alpine Road Closed Tonight
- Snowmageddon 3.0 has arrived at Hotham
- Orchard now OPEN
- Mount Hotham Consultative Forum
- On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
- Snowball Express from Albury Airport to Hotham
- It’s started snowing!
- 10 Day Easter Sale at Rays Ski Shop!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- ARCC All Resorts survey winner
- Easter at Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Mt Hotham Strategic Management Plan
- Alpine Resorts Strategic Marketing Plan
- New Book - The King of Hotham
- Welcome to 2014
- Photo Gallery