On the eve of the snowstorm that Australia is talking about!
The big storm we have all been waiting for has finally arrived at Hotham.
Around 9.30 this morning the first flakes started to fall and it has been going all morning. The conditions are perfect with cold temperatures and winds howling up here. A blizzard is due to hit us later this afternoon so rug up warm and stay inside and we should all wake up to the Winter Wonderland that is Hotham.
The best part of this snowstorm is that it is due to stay for the rest of this week and if we believe the various forecaster and weasther gurus we should have just under a meter of fresh snow on the ground by next week; with the majority of that falling tonight!
Hotham is buzzing with excitement with snowballs and snow angels everywhere! Our teams are working non-stop to get lifts open for school holidays so get your next trip organized NOW!
Stay tuned on social media for updates and sign up to the Hotham Snow Report.
23 June 2014
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Beyond Hotham Registration period extended
- Applications now open for Winter 2015 employment
- Hotham Tracks & Trails, Running Along
- The Countdown is on - 120 days to Winter 2015
- Mt Hotham named in top 25 resorts by Business Insider
- Resort Management appoints new CEO
- 2015 Beyond Hotham Event Announcement
- Opening Launch - Alpine Crossing Trail Head
- 7 Peaks Alpine Challenge 17 October 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Hotham History Timeline Project
- Goodbye to season 2014 - Hello season 2015!
- The countdown is on
- Spring snowfalls!
- Spring Sessions Slopestyle + Final Placings
- Learn to Ski Week
- Red Bull King of Bob – Boardercross meets tobogganing
- Camp Quality Fancy Dress Fun Walk - 6th September
- The Day Hotham Turned Pink!
- Bright P-12 College
- FIS ANC Alpine Races
- 'OOTZ A La Carte in the Park Series - the story so far
- Chicks With Stix a Hit
- FIS ANC Boarder Cross Decided!
- Rail Jam raises big bucks for Cancer Council
- Photo Gallery